Look for upcoming changes to fRISCy as described in this post!
FPGA + RISC-V Digital Processing Board
- SiFive FE310 RISC-V Microcontroller with 128Mbit QSPI Flash memor
- Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA with SYZYGY Standard carrier-side connector (footprint compatible from XC7A15T to XC7A100T)
- R-pi form factor including 40-pin GPIO header, RJ-45, and USB Micro-B
- 10/100 Ethernet PHY and 4Mbit SRAM connected via FPGA
- SPI + GPIO interface between FE310 and FPGA for bidirectional data transfer
- Rated for temperatures between 0 – 70 ºC
The fRISCy Digital Processing board is designed to be a high-performance platform suitable for development and end-user product applications requiring ultimate flexibility and reliablity. Its primary processing units are the SiFive Freedom E310 RISC-V SoC and the Xilinx XC7A-15T Artix-7 FPGA. The board is designed with nearly the same form factor as the Raspberry Pi to allow for comprehensive enclosure and connectivity solutions. While retaining the USB Micro-B, RJ-45 and 40-pin GPIO connectors from the Raspberry Pi, Friscy adds the SYZYGY (http://syzygyfpga.io/) Standard (Carrier-side) connector from Opal Kelly.